I just found out about an amazing 22 speaker virtual seminar that is happening next week and wanted to share all the details with you.
It’s being hosted by Angela Wills of Marketing Mojo and is called “The Online Conference About Business Owners Who Love What They Do“. It’s designed to give us hot information that we need to “fall in love” with our businesses all over again. I mean, I do really love my business however a little extra romance once in a while can really spice things up!
So let me share with you some of the seminar titles so you can see exactly why I am sooo excited to not only attend but also collect those valuable audio’s to add to my professional development library!
- Marketing Your Service Business Without Sacrificing Your Sanity
- I Love What I Do – How Creative Branding and Marketing Saved My Business During A Recession and Can Save Your Business Too!
- From Welfare to Millionaire: How a struggling single mom took her passion and turned it into a successful Internet business – and YOU can too!
- Become a Published Author: 5 Fast & Easy Secrets
- Connecting With Your Audience
- Getting Media Attention in a Web 2.0 World
- Social Media With Curves: How Women Can Use the Fine Art of Giving, Helping and Sharing to Attract Leads in a Pain free Way Using Social Media
- Creating Passive Income through Affiliate Marketing
- Boost Your Bottom Line with Group Coaching
- Selling Without Pushing: Selling Yourself with Confidence
- Credibility and Cash Flow
- Discover How To Turn Your Core Business Into Multiple Streams Of Income With No Risk, Minimum Stress, And Have Tons Of Fun In Your Business Again!
- All Roads Lead to Success: How Using Multiple Avenues of Marketing Can
Bring More Exposure Your Way
- How To Turn Your Passion into Profits and Make Money While You Sleep
- Relationship Marketing: Turn your Rolodex into into a million dollar asset for your business!
- Knowing Yourself & Choosing the Right Business
- Say “YES!” To Office Organization Success
- Build Your Business With The Right Words: Four Tips For Writing Copy That Sells
- How to Write for the Web (Even if You Hate Writing)
- Writing Your Book & Creating Your Business
- Social Media
It starts on February 16th however, you will receive a recording of all the calls which is a great resource to keep on hand!